Jump to navigation Jump to search
This call instructs the blockchain wallet to create and populate new series.
- Version 1 Release candidate
- This version of the specification contains is believed to be complete, but is still subject to revision before version 1
- Should be 1. This field allows for future expansion of the voting pool wallet specification.
- series identifier
- The series to be created
- required signatures
- The number of signatures needed to sign an outgoing transaction. This is the
mvalue for the
- list of xpubs
nvalue for the
m-of-nmultiscript opcode is implicitly derived from the number of xpubs provided here.
- The wallet has created the series.
- Unknown version
- The wallet does not support the supplied version number.
- Series already exists
- This call should not allow the same series number to be created in the same voting pool. If it's necessary to change an already-defined series, the
replaceseriescall should be used instead.
- Too many pubkeys
- This error indicates that more than the maximum number of pubkeys allowed by
OP_CHECKMULTISIGhave been supplied.
- Duplicate pubkeys
- xpubs in a series must be unique.
- Insufficient pubkeys
- The number of xpubs supplied must be larger than
- Invalid pool
- The pool supplied as part of the
series identifiermust be a valid color definition.
- Invalid pubkey
- Each xpub supplied must be a valid BIP32 extended public key.
- Invalid series
- Series numbers supplied as part of the
series identifiermust be positive integers.