This call requests a deposit script suitable for a BIP70 PaymentRequest based on a specific address.
Deposit scripts may only be requested from active series, as indicated by the location of the charter output.
When a wallet receives a valid
getdepositscript call, it should update its lookahead window for the relevant branch, ensuring it is watching all addresses in the branch between index 0 and the supplied address identifier.
- Version 1 Release candidate
- This version of the specification contains is believed to be complete, but is still subject to revision before version 1
- Currently required to be 1. May be incremented for future expansions to the voting pool specification.
- address identifier
- the address for which the returned script should correspond
- deposit script
- A string containing an output script suitable for being included in the
PaymentDetailsfield of a PaymentRequest.
- incorrect version
- The version specified in this call must match the version used of the relevant series
- invalid pool
- The given pool is not defined in the wallet.
- invalid series
- The given series is not defined in the wallet.
- invalid branch
- The given branch is not defined in the wallet.
- invalid index
- The index supplied is not a positive integer between 0 an 231.
- series not active
- The charter output for the pool is not located at the 0th change address for the given series, or the next series.