Difference between revisions of "Startwithdrawal"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(→Arguments: Add inputstop argument)
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
: An [[Wallet_(blockchain)#Address_Identification|address identifier]] identifying where the [[Input Selection Algorithm (voting pools)|input selection algorithm]] should begin searching for
: An [[Wallet_(blockchain)#Address_Identification|address identifier]] identifying where the [[Input Selection Algorithm (voting pools)|input selection algorithm]] should begin searching for inputs
Revision as of 21:52, 11 September 2014
This call begins the process of creating withdrawal transactions to satisfy validated outBailment messages.
- Version 1 Draft
- This specificiation is still under development
- A positive integer representing the consensus round for which the withdrawal is associated
- An address identifier identifying where the input selection algorithm should begin searching for eligible inputs
- An address identifier identifying where the input selection algorithm should stop searching for eligible inputs. Since each wallet can not know when the other wallets in the pool have thawed a new series, the auditors must collect this information themselves and pass it explicitly to make sure transaction generation is deterministic.
- A positive integer representing the minimum valid input size for the input selection algorithm, in the fundamental accounting unit for the currency (for Bitcoin, one satoshi)
- An address identifier identifying the first change address to be used
- An output list containing the outputs to be created during the current consensus round.
- A withdrawal status list containing accounting information and transaction IDs corresponging to each output in the the output list
- A signature list for the inputs in the created transactions to be shared with other members of the voting pool.