Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:47, 23 September 2014 by Justusranvier (Add version argument, argument names and descriptions)
- Version 1 Release candidate
- This version of the specification contains is believed to be complete, but is still subject to revision before version 1
- Currently required to be 1. May be incremented for future expansions to the voting pool specification.
- A series identifier for the series containing the extended public key (xpub) to be made capable of signing transactions.
- The extended private key (xpriv) which empowers an xpub in the specified series.
- The wallet has successfully added the xpriv to its corresponding xpub in the given series.
- Incorrect version
- The supplied version does not match the version of the series being thawed.
- Invalid series
- The supplied series is not defined in the wallet.
- No matching pubkey
- None of the xpubs in the supplied series match the supplied xpriv.
- Invalid privkey
- The supplied xpriv is not a valid BIP32 extended private key.