Template:Citation Style documentation/editor
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- editor-last: Surname of editor. Do not wikilink—use editor-link instead. Where the surname is usually written first—as in Chinese—or for corporate authors, simply use editor-last to include the same format as the source. Aliases: editor1-last, editor, editors.
- editor-first: Given or first names of editor, including title(s); example: Firstname Middlename or Firstname M. or Dr. Firstname M., Sr. Do not wikilink—use editor-link instead. Aliases: editor1-first.
- OR: for multiple editors, use editor1-last, editor1-first through editor4-last, editor4-first for up to four editors.
- editor-link: Title of existing Wikipedia article about the editor—not the editor's website; do not wikilink. Aliases: editor1-link.
- OR: for multiple editors, use editor1-link through editor4-link.
- If authors: Authors are first, followed by the editors and the included work, then the main work.
- If no authors: Editors appear before the included work; a single editor is followed by "ed."; multiple editors are followed by "eds."; more than three editors will be followed by "et al., eds."