This call instructs the blockchain wallet to replace an already-defined series with a new one. This will occur with the structure of the voting pool is changed.
Series which have already been thawed or activated may not be replaced.
The new series created by this call becomes the new highest-defined series for the pool. If the series it replaced was not previously the highest-defined series, then the effect of this call will be to create an "orphan chain" of obsolete series definitions.
The private keys for orphaned series definitions should not be deleted, but the series associated with them are no longer considered to be part of the voting pool.
- Version 1 Release candidate
- This version of the specification contains is believed to be complete, but is still subject to revision before version 1
- Should be 1. This field allows for future expansion of the voting pool wallet specification.
- series identifier
- The series to be replaced
- required signatures
- The number of signatures needed to sign an outgoing transaction. This is the
mvalue for the
- list of xpubs
nvalue for the
m-of-nmultiscript opcode is implicitly derived from the number of xpubs provided here.
- The wallet has replaced the given series with the new definition.
- Unknown version
- The wallet does not support the supplied version number.
- Series not defined
- The series to be replaced must already exist.
- Too many pubkeys
- This error indicates that more than the maximum number of pubkeys allowed by
OP_CHECKMULTISIGhave been supplied.
- Duplicate pubkeys
- xpubs in a series must be unique.
- Insufficient pubkeys
- The number of xpubs supplied must be larger than
- Invalid pool
- The pool supplied as part of the
series identifiermust be a valid color definition.
- Invalid pubkey
- Each xpub supplied must be a valid BIP32 extended public key.
- Invalid series
- Series numbers supplied as part of the
series identifiermust be positive integers.
- Series not cold
- In order to avoid losing deposits, a series that has been thawed may not be replaced.
- Series already active
- In order to avoid losing deposits, a series that has been activated may not be replaced.