Template:Citation Style documentation/web
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- title: Title of source page on website. Displays in quotes.
- Titles containing certain characters will display and link incorrectly unless those characters are encoded.
- trans_title: If the source cited is in a foreign language, an English translation of the title can be given here. The template will display this in square brackets after the work field and it will link to the url field, if used. Use of the language parameter is recommended.
- This parameter is required and will generate an error if not defined. On errors, main, help and template pages are placed into Category:Articles with incorrect citation syntax. Set
|template doc demo=trueto disable categorization; mainly used for documentation where the error is demonstrated.
- website: Title of website; may be wikilinked. Displays in italics. Aliases: work