Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:32, 22 October 2014 by Justusranvier (Created page with "<div style="float: right"><include iframe src="https://www.lucidchart.com/documents/embeddedchart/97025b62-3720-4810-ae85-5ae678031aed" width="600" height="1100" frameborder="...")
- The finished transaction list contains zero or more finalized transactions
- The transactions are valid in all respects except for missing signatures
- If the finished transaction list is empty, the rest of the procedure can be skipped.
- Loop through each transaction.
- Within each transaction, loop through every input.
- Move all transactions in the finished transaction list to the pending transaction database, where they will wait for additional signatures from other voting pool members.