Consensus Process (voting pools)
In order to process blockchain withdrawals from the pool, the audit servers must agree on a set of parameters used to deterministically construct blockchain transactions. The servers arrive at a new consensus at a short intervals.
Each new consensus will result in a unanimous agreement on the following parameters:
- The address identifier for the first input to be used for constructing withdrawal transaction(s)
- The address identifier for the first Change Address to be used by the resulting withdrawal transaction(s)
- The highest series number which at least
mpool members have thawed
- A list of valid withdrawals to be processed, which may be an empty list
- The smallest value above which an input is considered eligible for inclusion in a transaction and below which is considered "dust"